So this is a "what took me so long?" kinda realization. About two months ago, while i was checking out at Kroger, the lady in front of me handed the cashier a bunch of Kroger coupons. As in, Kroger had sent them to her. I thought to myself, I've never recieved Kroger coupons! Publix, yes, but never from Kroger! So, that day, i went home and went to Kroger.com and registered my Kroger plus card. DUH! Since doing that, i've gotten a "game day" booklet filled with coupons, and then this week got a little valentine's day packet with coupons for FREE Veggies and FREE Duncan Heines cake mix, plus coupons on stuff that i buy alot. As i was looking through the coupons, i thought to myself, they must be tracking what i'm buying. then i read the letter enclosed with the coupons, and it says they were printed for me.
So, if you have not registered your Kroger plus card, do so! Go to here and create an account. Make sure to click on the send me coupons button when you get to it.
While you are registering your Kroger plus card, go to cellfire and register to get their coupons directly on your Kroger card.
Then, if you haven't signed up for Publix's newsletters, which do about the same thing, only sometimes even better, go here. Sign up for the baby club if you have a baby, and the family wise and green magazines. You can't sign up for the grape one, i guess because Tennesee won't allow wine to be sold in grocery stores. (I totally don't understand that, by the way). The magazines have lots of coupons. Also, sometimes Publix will send out other flyers with coupons. Once I got a $5 off of a $30 purchase.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are on to something, Bonnie. I got those coupons too, and the difficult thing for me is remembering to use them, having them when you need them. It definitely requires some organizational skills.
ReplyDeleteAre you doing the CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid deals? It takes time, but I am thinking it may be worth doing. I started last week and am getting ready to go again. Sandy