I didn't want to take a picture of my groceries. I know alot of other people do, and maybe some weeks i will, but i'll just list the good prices I got instead. Kroger Mega-sale ends today, so if you want to get in othe deal, go today! Doug (my favorite cashier at the kroger on Sam Ridley) was there today, too.
I actually went to Kroger twice this week, and went over my weekly budget by alot, but I will not go shopping at all in the coming week, so it evens out perfectly.
First Kroger trip, good deals listed only:
(2) Capri Sun Juice boxes- $2.11-.50 mega-$1IP=.61
(4) Green Giant Frozen Veggies-$1.99-.50 mega-.40MQ-.40 MQDouble= .69
(1) Nature Valley Granola Bar- $2.51-.50 mega -.40 Cellfire -.40IP-.40Double=.81
(1) Pepperidge Farm Goldfish- $1.49-.50 mega- .75IP= .24
(2) Pillsbury savorings- $2.99-.50 mega -.55IP -1/2cellfire= 1.45
(8) Kraft cheese- $1.99-.50mega-1/2IP and blinkies=.99 each
(1) Oscar Meier Lunchmeat ham -$2.99- .50mega -.50IP -.50doubled =1.49
8+ lbs Kroger ground beef on mgr special (two packages) 4.96 -1.50 mailed Kroger coupon= $3.46 (i fried it up and froze it that day, so it will be good for the month!)
Second Kroger trip, good deals listed only-
Tostios chips- $2.98-.50mega - 1/1MQ=1.50
(2) Kraft cheese- as above
(1) Goldfish- as above
(2) Ritz crackers-$2.49- .50 mega -2/2 IP=.99
(2) Savorings- as above
(1)Nature valley granola bar- as above but for some reason it didn't take the cellfire off this time :(
Publix:
(4)Yoplait Yoplus 4 pack yogurt-2.50 on bogo-1.25- 1/1MQ= .25
(2) Tyson Refridgerated Beef Tips- 6.99 on bogo- 3.49- .75IP- 2/2 Publix mailed coupon= 1.63
(2) Nabisco Graham Crackers- 4.11 on bogo- 2.05- 2/2 IP=1.05
I got some other stuff on bogo for good prices, but those are the best because i had coupons too.
Total oop for all grocery shopping trips, to be divided over two weeks: $100.18 (and that is $20 under budget)
I need to find out how to figure percentage saved. i will research that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment